Associate Software Quality Engineer
JFS Holdings is a fast-growing young conglomerate in Sri Lanka. The company operates in 04 main sectors: BPO, Agri & Food, ICT, and Extreme Sports. We are looking for an Associate Software Quality Engineer to join our team for one of our clients’ projects in Colombo.
- Should be able to support the project team on automation or performance testing by creating and executing automation/performance scripts.
- Should have a good knowledge of automation and performance tools, architecture, framework, and technologies used.
- Ability to develop parts of the test strategies and contribute test strategy design process.
- Responsible for implementing test scenarios and test cases based on the design provided. Peer-reviewing QA artifacts such as test cases and test scenarios.
- Awareness of the release process, all SQE artifacts, tools, and methodologies in the organization.
- Awareness of agile development practice and QA activities in the organization.
Skills & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification.
- Knowledge in software quality assurance and testing.
- 01 year of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of Automation performance test tools.
- Knowledge in software development and software development life cycle.